- All stallholders must have an early childhood health and wellbeing focus, be an interest to the general public and be interactive.
- The committee will determine the accepted list of stallholders, (ensuring that there are no duplicate stalls).
Public Liability Insurance Requirements: Certificate of Currency
- Participants should be aware that they must have their own public liability insurance. This should be in the amount of ten million dollars.
Include a copy of your Certificate of Currency with the attached participation form.
Set up and pack down
- We ask that you are responsible for setting up and packing down your information areas, however some assistance can be provided by the Kennerley Children’s Festival volunteers representatives where required.
- Services must be responsible for their own equipment (any powered equipment must be tested and tagged), rubbish and cleaning of their own site.
- Set up is available the day before if required
- No stall MUST leave or pack up before 3pm.
Parking & Event Plan
- An event plan, emergency plan, Children’s Festival contact details & site map will be provided closer to the event.